Buy 1 Get 1 While Supplies Last!!
Premium Transitional Vinyl Adhesive
TEC® 752 Premium Transitional Vinyl Adhesive is a solvent free, acrylic latex adhesive, with an aggressive initial tack, formulated for the installation of LVT, plank and fiberglass back sheetgoods. This high strength adhesive is made for installations over porous and non-porous substrates. TEC® 752 adhesive is CRI Green Label Plus certified, is SCAQMD 1168 compliant and contributes to LEED®.
Key Features and Benefits-
• ASTM F2170 relative humidity up to 86%
• ASTM F1869 calcium chloride up to 8 lbs. (3.63 kg)
• Ideal for LVT, plank and fiberglass back sheetgoods
• Extended open time
• Excellent resistance to moisture and plasterizer migration
• Solvent free
• LEED® Compliant (VOC 0 g/L) and CRI Green Label Plus Certified
4 gallon plastic pails (15.13 L) Product #7047291311
Determine recommended trowel size based on flooring type. Coverage will vary with the absorption of substrate and trowel size. Figures below are presented only as guidelines.
Flooring Type Recommended
1⁄16" x 1⁄16" x 1⁄16"
(1.6 x 1.6 x 1.6 mm)
150-175 sq. ft./gal.
(14-16 m²/3.78 L)
1⁄32" x 1⁄16" x 1⁄32"
(0.8 x 1.6 x 0.8 mm)
Fine notch trowel
250-300 sq. ft./gal.
(23-28 m²/3.78 L)